Emacs vs highlight.js: What are the differences?
Emacs and highlight.js can be categorized as "Text Editor" tools.
Some of the features offered by Emacs are:
- Content-sensitive editing modes, including syntax coloring, for a variety of file types including plain text, source code, and HTML.
- Complete built-in documentation, including a tutorial for new users.
- Full Unicode support for nearly all human languages and their scripts.
On the other hand, highlight.js provides the following key features:
- Import Highlight.js as a CommonJS-module
- The default import imports all languages
- Custom Initialization