Fathom vs TaxCloud: What are the differences?
Developers describe Fathom as "Transform your accounting data into accounting intelligence". Fathom is an easy to use management reporting and financial analysis tool, which helps you to assess business performance, monitor trends and identify improvement opportunities. On the other hand, TaxCloud is detailed as "Free Internet Sales Tax Management". TaxCloud handles every aspect of sales tax compliance, from calculation to collection to filing - and it's completely free for most businesses.
Fathom and TaxCloud belong to "Accounting" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Fathom are:
- Choose from 50+ financial KPIs and track performance against budgets or targets.
- Customise and track the non-financial metrics that matter most to your business.
- Create beautiful reports and dashboards
On the other hand, TaxCloud provides the following key features:
- Free and easy to configure
- Integrates easily with your online marketplace, shopping cart, or order management system
- Instantly calculates sales tax for any U.S. address