FilePreviews.io vs ImageBoss: What are the differences?
Developers describe FilePreviews.io as "Thumbnails and metadata for almost any kind of file". An API service designed for developers building applications with rich file preview capabilities. We generate an image preview of every page, layer, OCR text, EXIF metadata and much more. On the other hand, ImageBoss is detailed as "On-demand content aware image processing API". Content aware image resizing, cropping, compression, cache and globally deliver. All web development best practices, hassle free in one simple and powerful API.
FilePreviews.io and ImageBoss can be primarily classified as "Image Processing and Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by FilePreviews.io are:
- Generate thumbnails for over 50 file formats
- Generate thumbnails of multi-page documents
- Extract Photoshop layers
On the other hand, ImageBoss provides the following key features:
- Perfect Thumbnails - ImageBoss identifies the content of your image and, in case we need to crop it to accomodate your dimensions, we make sure that the soul of the image won't be lost on the process.
- Fast delivery, every time - Every time you generate a new image it gets copied to hundreds of servers across the world so your users can download your images at maximum speed.
- Fast image loading - ImageBoss uses the best algorithms available for image manipulation taking the all the juice we can get during calculations and image manipulations. Also, all your PNG and JPG images with progressive scans technology with the best compression techonology available.