Firehose.io vs Simperium: What are the differences?
Firehose.io and Simperium belong to "Realtime Backend / API" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Firehose.io are:
- Firehose embraces RESTful design prinicpals and consequently works great with any library that speaks HTTP
- Integrates with Backbone.js and Ember.js
- Hook it into an ORM, like ActiveRecord
On the other hand, Simperium provides the following key features:
- Data transparently moves across mobile, web, and desktop versions of your app
- Your users can read and write data even when they're offline
- Multiple users can collaborate with the same data at the same time