Gelato.io vs zeroheight: What are the differences?
What is Gelato.io? Really Sweet API Documentation. Gelato.io is a SaaS tool for creating API documentation and developer portals.
What is zeroheight? UX design docs that stay up-to-date. Document your design system, together. Create beautiful living styleguides and document all your design system resources in one place.
Gelato.io and zeroheight can be categorized as "Documentation as a Service &" tools.
Some of the features offered by Gelato.io are:
- Import from Swagger or API Blueprint
- Sync with Github
- Guide editor with live preview
On the other hand, zeroheight provides the following key features:
- Sync with your favorite design tools
- Add interactive HTML and Storybook code
- Write, embed and organize content