GitCop vs Reviewable: What are the differences?
What is GitCop? Automated Commit Message Validation for GitHub Pull Requests. Free for open source projects;Any time a pull request is raised on your repository, each commit in the pull request is checked against the repository rules. If any commits do not follow the provided rules, a comment is left against the pull request.
What is Reviewable? GitHub code reviews done right. A code review tool for GitHub pull requests inspired by Google's internal tool. Powerful diffing and workflow features wrapped in a beautiful UI, with seamless GitHub integration. Free for public repos.
GitCop and Reviewable belong to "Code Review" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by GitCop are:
- Instant Pull Request Feedback
- Easy to Get Going
- Many Customization Options
On the other hand, Reviewable provides the following key features:
- See only what changed since last time you looked (even if rebased).
- Instantly diff any two revisions of a file, in one or two columns.
- Customize code font, syntax highlighting, max line length.