Why people like
After each Git push, Code Climate analyzes your code for complexity, duplication, and common smells to determine changes in quality and surface technical debt hotspots.
- Automated Git Updates- Nothing to install. Code Climate runs everytime you push a new commit.
- Activity Feeds- Up-to-the-minute information so you can see when and how code changes.
- Instant Notifications- Major security and quality changes pushed to where you work: email, Campfire, HipChat, and RSS feeds.
- Team Sharing- Instant access for your whole team to maximize code visibility across projects.
- Hotspots- A hit list for refactoring. Target your messiest areas one-by-one.
- Duplication Detection- Fuzzy matching algorithm finds DRY-violations that human reviewers might miss.
- Email Notification- Instant email notifications to let you know when new security and code issues arise
- Security Dashboard- Organized listing of your app's vulnerabilities, including when they were first introduced and how to address them.
- Alerts for New Rails Disclosures- Going beyond Gemfile analysis to let you know whether you're at high risk based on how your specific code uses a vulnerable library.
- Start Fixing with One Click- Full integration with Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Issues, and Lighthouse lets you open tickets instantly.
- GitHub Integration- Post-receive hooks for instant updates and GitHub drilldown links throughout.
- Test Coverage Integration- Surfacing coverage information at the repo, class, and source listing level.
- Private, Safe, and Secure- All data is private by default. SSL encryption everywhere.
Build, Test, Deploy
tools that are known for: