GoVisually vs Marqueed: What are the differences?
GoVisually: The simplest way to get visual feedback on your designs, mockups & print media. GoVisually gives you a beautiful interface to upload your designs and receive feedback from peers and customers. Using Govisually you will be able to graphically annotate feedback, leave and reply to comments, manage design versions, and much more; Marqueed: The easiest way to discuss images. Make decisions faster. Marqueed allows the rapid collection of images, culled from websites using drag-and-drop or our bookmarklet feature, which can then be shared and discussed publicly or privately. In each gallery you can invite collaborators and together arrange, label, annotate, and draw on the images to communicate your visual ideas.
GoVisually and Marqueed can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by GoVisually are:
- Upload & Share- Drag & Drop your file, Share it with your clients or co-workers, start collaborating.
- Collaborate & Discuss- Use our awesome annotation tools to mark up changes, use comments to leave comments and reply to comments
- Manage- Manage clients, projects, designs and revisions all from the same system.
On the other hand, Marqueed provides the following key features:
- Easily Add Multiple Images
- Add Collaborators
- Markup and Discuss Your Images