Incapsula vs MetaCDN: What are the differences?
Developers describe Incapsula as "Cloud-based service that makes websites safer, faster and more reliable". Through an application-aware, global content delivery network (CDN), Incapsula provides any website and web application with best-of-breed security, DDoS protection, load balancing and failover solutions. On the other hand, MetaCDN is detailed as "Multi-CDN that combines existing CDN networks and directs individual users to the fastest CDN provider in their region". MetaCDN harnesses and combines existing CDN networks. We offer a truly global CDN network and our patent pending technology dynamically selects the CDN provider which will be fastest for individual users.
Incapsula and MetaCDN can be primarily classified as "Content Delivery Network" tools.
Some of the features offered by Incapsula are:
- Website Security and WAF
- Unmatched web application security experience, enhanced by real-time big data analytics, enables Incapsula to provide best-of-breed security to the world's businesses. DDoS Protection
- Combining a robust network backbone and industry-acclaimed traffic inspection solutions, Incapsula provides protection against all application, network, and protocol-based DDoS attacks. CDN
On the other hand, MetaCDN provides the following key features:
- Global network of 110+ PoPs. We combine multiple CDN providers into one global network. Our current suppliers are: EdgeCast, Amazon CloudFront, and Fastly.
- Content is served from the fastest provider for individual users.
- Extremely reliable. If one provider goes down, we will start serving content from the second fastest provider.