InVision vs WebEngage: What are the differences?
What is InVision? Prototyping & Collaboration For Design Teams. InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision.
What is WebEngage? On-site Push Notifications, Targeted Surveys & Customer Feedback Management. WebEngage is a customer engagement Saas. It enables gathering of relevant customer data through feedback and survey. It also enables notification of services and discounts to the market. WebEngage offers solution for personalized real time marketing, customer insights, instantaneous feedback and personalized marketing .
InVision and WebEngage are primarily classified as "Interactive Mockups" and "Feedback Widget" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by InVision are:
- Quickly link up your UX sketches, digital wireframes and even high-fidelity designs to share with your team.
- Send out a link to load your project in a browser, present it in-person, or sms your project direct to a mobile device for an instant touchable demo.
- Threaded comments connect to a specific point on-screen and double up as to-dos.
On the other hand, WebEngage provides the following key features:
- Collect insights from visitors. Target questionnaires at specific audiences using our rule builder. Get real-time analytics and reports.
- Get up and running in seconds. Add power to your feedback form with custom fields and automatic screengrab features.
- Push messaging tool. Lets you display offers, discount codes, product launch announcements etc. to visitors. Real-time stats.
According to the StackShare community, InVision has a broader approval, being mentioned in 1350 company stacks & 2754 developers stacks; compared to WebEngage, which is listed in 3 company stacks and 3 developer stacks.
What is InVision?
What is WebEngage?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using InVision?
What are the cons of using WebEngage?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
I really like InVision. They're great for dumping a bunch of sketches on and showing someone else your ideas super easily. I highly recommend them for prototyping apps (plus they work on mobile!).
We use zeplin as an interface between designers, developers and stakeholders for sharing, improving and discussing designs
Mainly for the Mobile Application. Invision is an awesome tool for fast prototyping, especially on mobile devices.
Since we are fully distributed team, we must use these kinds of tools for collaboration. This one is used for UI/UX
Another way we help show you from the very beginning what things may look like, and make changes accordingly.