Atomic vs InVision: What are the differences?
Developers describe Atomic as "The fastest way to design beautiful interactions". Pull in designs from Photoshop or Sketch, instantly animate between them, and share your prototypes with anyone or view on any device via URL. On the other hand, InVision is detailed as "Prototyping & Collaboration For Design Teams". InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision.
Atomic and InVision can be primarily classified as "Interactive Mockups" tools.
Some of the features offered by Atomic are:
- Work your way up from a blank canvas, or pull in designs from Photoshop or Sketch.
- Lay out your states and instantly animate between them, without coding a thing.
- Share your prototypes with anyone or view on any device via a humble URL.
On the other hand, InVision provides the following key features:
- Quickly link up your UX sketches, digital wireframes and even high-fidelity designs to share with your team.
- Send out a link to load your project in a browser, present it in-person, or sms your project direct to a mobile device for an instant touchable demo.
- Threaded comments connect to a specific point on-screen and double up as to-dos.
What is Atomic?
What is InVision?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Atomic?
What are the cons of using InVision?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
I really like InVision. They're great for dumping a bunch of sketches on and showing someone else your ideas super easily. I highly recommend them for prototyping apps (plus they work on mobile!).
Hands down the perfect prototyping tool for me. It's simple yet powerful and also pretty intuitive. Most things that are mising shouldn't be part of a prototype anyway. This thing is genious.
We use zeplin as an interface between designers, developers and stakeholders for sharing, improving and discussing designs
Mainly for the Mobile Application. Invision is an awesome tool for fast prototyping, especially on mobile devices.
Since we are fully distributed team, we must use these kinds of tools for collaboration. This one is used for UI/UX
Another way we help show you from the very beginning what things may look like, and make changes accordingly.