Joplin vs ProProfs Training Maker: What are the differences?
Joplin: A free, open source note taking and to-do application. It is a free, open source note taking and to-do application, which can handle a large number of notes organised into notebooks. The notes are searchable, can be copied, tagged and modified either from the applications directly or from your own text editor. The notes are in Markdown format; ProProfs Training Maker: A simple yet powerful LMS that enables you to take control of online training. It is a complete online learning solution for employee training. The platform comes integrated with a range of useful tools including quiz, survey, knowledge base, collaboration and many more. It is user-friendly and customizable. Ready-made courses and templates make content development easy. Add to that, great customer service that never lets you down.
Joplin and ProProfs Training Maker can be primarily classified as "Knowledge Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Joplin are:
- Desktop, mobile and terminal applications
- Web Clipper for Firefox and Chrome
- End To End Encryption (E2EE)
On the other hand, ProProfs Training Maker provides the following key features:
- Easy Course Creation: Build courses from scratch or leverage a well-stocked library
- Virtual Classroom Software: Manage learning from a centralized classroom
- Testing & Assessment: Deploy quizzes to test knowledge retention