Lookback vs Watchsend: What are the differences?
What is Lookback? Collect, understand and share user experiences. Lookback helps you collect, understand and share user experiences.
What is Watchsend? Watchsend records video of your users interacting with your app. Understand your users better by watching videos of how they use your app.
Lookback and Watchsend can be primarily classified as "Mobile Video Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Lookback are:
- Record remotely and without equipment
- Record in up to 60fps
- Record the screen, touches, voice and face of your test users
On the other hand, Watchsend provides the following key features:
- Ultra-low Bandwidth & CPU- Watchsend uses less than 1MB per minute of recorded video, won't slow down your app, and doesn't impair battery life.
- Privacy First- You can choose to hide sensitive information, only record certain sections of your app, or even pixelate out all text entirely.
- Video crash reports- Watchsend can upload videos every time your app crashes, so you get to see exactly how to reproduce every crash in your app.