mention vs Tweetdeck: What are the differences?
What is mention? Real-time social media monitoring. Start listening to what's being said on the web and social web. React quickly, collaborate, and analyze your online presence.
What is Tweetdeck? Tweet like a pro. The most powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing, and engagement. Reach your audiences and discover the best of Twitter.From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, get the full story with all the live commentary.
mention and Tweetdeck can be categorized as "Social Media" tools.
Some of the features offered by mention are:
- Monitor millions of sources in 42 languages and make sure you're not missing anything published on social networks, news sites, forums, blogs or any web page
- Connect social accounts to your alerts and react without leaving the application
- Get a snapshot of your mentions by source, language, and over a selected period of time. Generate reports and export data to compare yourself with your competitors
On the other hand, Tweetdeck provides the following key features:
- Users can tweet, reply, retweet, favorite, send Direct Messages and manage
- Monitor multiple accounts and streams
- All in one single interface