Moxtra vs Sinch: What are the differences?
What is Moxtra? Integrate chat, voice meetings, screen sharing and recording, and multimedia annotation into your mobile app. Moxtra is the contextual communication + collaboration layer for your mobile and web applications|. Enhance user engagement by adding in-app communication+collaboration. Integrate chat, voice meetings, screen sharing and recording, and multimedia annotation. The Moxtra Cloud is mobile-first and is built to scale on demand to meet your growing needs.
What is Sinch? Add calling & messaging to your app in minutes. Sinch makes it easy for developers to add voice, messaging and SMS to their apps with just a few lines of code. Enrich your apps with communications that your users will love.
Moxtra and Sinch can be categorized as "Communications SDK" tools.
Some of the features offered by Moxtra are:
- Chat - The Moxtra Chat module gives you access to a rich messaging service for one on one, group, or topic based conversations.
- Meet - With the Moxtra Meet module, your users can instantly start a full fledged meeting with screen sharing & audio conferencing while on the go.
- Clip - Enable your users to record voice-overs directly on your app screens or onto files stored in your app or your cloud with the Moxtra Clip Module.
On the other hand, Sinch provides the following key features:
- Voice calling and SMS at market leading prices
- Enrich your apps with sticky features such as messaging and calling to increase user retention and engagement