Moxtra vs Talkray: What are the differences?
Moxtra: Integrate chat, voice meetings, screen sharing and recording, and multimedia annotation into your mobile app. Moxtra is the contextual communication + collaboration layer for your mobile and web applications|. Enhance user engagement by adding in-app communication+collaboration. Integrate chat, voice meetings, screen sharing and recording, and multimedia annotation. The Moxtra Cloud is mobile-first and is built to scale on demand to meet your growing needs; Talkray: Easily enable all forms of real-time and asynchronous communication between your mobile users. The Talkray Developer API is a white-label cloud-hosted platform to easily enable all forms of real-time and asynchronous communication between your mobile users. With a few lines of code, you can connect your users together at unparalleled speed and scale. .
Moxtra and Talkray belong to "Communications SDK" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Moxtra are:
- Chat - The Moxtra Chat module gives you access to a rich messaging service for one on one, group, or topic based conversations.
- Meet - With the Moxtra Meet module, your users can instantly start a full fledged meeting with screen sharing & audio conferencing while on the go.
- Clip - Enable your users to record voice-overs directly on your app screens or onto files stored in your app or your cloud with the Moxtra Clip Module.
On the other hand, Talkray provides the following key features:
- One on One or Group Chat / Messaging
- HD VoIP (Asynchronous Voice Message AND Real-Time Calls)
- File Transfer (Images, Voice Recordings, Video, etc.)