Notifiers vs PushBots: What are the differences?
What is Notifiers? An easy way to send notifications. A one stop shop for all notification providers with a unified and simple interface.
What is PushBots? Light SDK for mobile push notifications. Send your messages to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Choose your audience based on user name, specific device, geographic location or send a broadcast. In a blink!.
Notifiers and PushBots can be primarily classified as "Mobile Push Messaging" tools.
Some of the features offered by Notifiers are:
- Spend your precious time on your own code base, instead of chasing down 3rd party provider APIs
- A minimal set of well known and stable dependencies (requests, jsonschema and click)
- A unified interface means that you already support any new providers that will be added, no more work needed!
On the other hand, PushBots provides the following key features:
- Implementation under ten minutes. spend more time in actual development of your app rather than worrying about push.
- We have done the hard work so you can focus on the big picture. Whether an Android app or iOS, the bots got your back.
- Powerful insights that bring you a step closer to your audience. Measure Engagement and learn how to enhance your marketing messages.
Notifiers is an open source tool with 1.17K GitHub stars and 38 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Notifiers's open source repository on GitHub.