OAuth.io vs Userbin: What are the differences?
What is OAuth.io? OAuth That Just Works. OAuth is a protocol that aimed to provide a single secure recipe to manage authorizations. It is now used by almost every web application. However, 30+ different implementations coexist. OAuth.io fixes this massive problem by acting as a universal adapter, thanks to a robust API. With OAuth.io integrating OAuth takes minutes instead of hours or days.
What is Userbin? Instant User Accounts. Turns your link tags into sleek login flows. Add one line of code to your website to get a login interface that is consistent across all browsers. Start accepting signups and handle logins with no additional HTML or CSS.
OAuth.io and Userbin belong to "User Management and Authentication" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by OAuth.io are:
- Quickly integrate API providers
- More than 100 providers available
- Secured encrypted API
On the other hand, Userbin provides the following key features:
- Ready-to-go UI. No need to design login forms from scratch. The in-page, customizable popup integrates seamlessly with your website.
- Social Login. Enable login with Facebook and Github without additional coding. Easily build apps on 3rd party data.
- Actionable Metrics. With no extra setup, Userbin gives you access to the most important user metrics from day one.