Reviewable vs StyleCI: What are the differences?
Developers describe Reviewable as "GitHub code reviews done right". A code review tool for GitHub pull requests inspired by Google's internal tool. Powerful diffing and workflow features wrapped in a beautiful UI, with seamless GitHub integration. Free for public repos. On the other hand, StyleCI is detailed as "The PHP Coding Style Continuous Integration Service". StyleCI automatically analyses all of your pull requests and will display a build status within GitHub before you merge.
Reviewable and StyleCI can be primarily classified as "Code Review" tools.
Some of the features offered by Reviewable are:
- See only what changed since last time you looked (even if rebased).
- Instantly diff any two revisions of a file, in one or two columns.
- Customize code font, syntax highlighting, max line length.
On the other hand, StyleCI provides the following key features:
- Fix PSR-1, PSR-2, PSR-5, Symfony and more.
- We watch all of your pull requests and automatically analyse them.
- Open Source
"Batch commenting" is the primary reason why developers consider Reviewable over the competitors, whereas "Keeps code style consistent adheres to strict standard" was stated as the key factor in picking StyleCI.