Scaleway vs WebFaction: What are the differences?
What is Scaleway? BareMetal SSD cloud servers. Scaleway is the best platform to deploy BareMetal ARM & X64 SSD cloud servers. Enjoy a new cloud computing experience!.
What is WebFaction? Hosting for developers: full shell access to fast servers with all your favorite tools pre-installed and maintained for you. No need to spend hours installing and configuring the software, database and other tools. We have over 50 one-click installers in our control panel.
Scaleway and WebFaction belong to "Cloud Hosting" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Scaleway are:
- A fantastic user experience that gives you the power to spawn your servers in two clicks.
- Deploy dedicated SSD servers with constant and predictable performance in 44 seconds.
- Uptime and response time guarantee for mission critical services backed by our 24x7 support team.
On the other hand, WebFaction provides the following key features:
- 100GB diskspace, RAID-10 setup
- 512MB application RAM
- Free RAM for web and database servers
"Scalable" is the top reason why over 26 developers like Scaleway, while over 2 developers mention "Cost effective" as the leading cause for choosing WebFaction.