Sinch vs Talkray: What are the differences?
Sinch: Add calling & messaging to your app in minutes. Sinch makes it easy for developers to add voice, messaging and SMS to their apps with just a few lines of code. Enrich your apps with communications that your users will love; Talkray: Easily enable all forms of real-time and asynchronous communication between your mobile users. The Talkray Developer API is a white-label cloud-hosted platform to easily enable all forms of real-time and asynchronous communication between your mobile users. With a few lines of code, you can connect your users together at unparalleled speed and scale. .
Sinch and Talkray can be categorized as "Communications SDK" tools.
Some of the features offered by Sinch are:
- Voice calling and SMS at market leading prices
- Enrich your apps with sticky features such as messaging and calling to increase user retention and engagement
On the other hand, Talkray provides the following key features:
- One on One or Group Chat / Messaging
- HD VoIP (Asynchronous Voice Message AND Real-Time Calls)
- File Transfer (Images, Voice Recordings, Video, etc.)