Sketchboard for Slack vs Trajectory: What are the differences?
Developers describe Sketchboard for Slack as "Digital team whiteboard for visual communication on Slack". Sketchboard.io is specialised on agile software design. It provides diagramming elements and drawing style that you don't concentrate on details. To get most important out, your idea, not how it looks like. On the other hand, Trajectory is detailed as "Trajectory is an agile planning tool for teams of designers and developers". We wanted a tool that was good for writing user stories, bugs, and to-dos but also as good for managing the discussions happening around them. Trajectory helps you stay focused on what matters. Ideas are where you discuss the goals for your project. Based on that discussion, you create stories for the implementation. Trajectory makes it easy to see all the stories for an Idea and track progress toward your goal.
Sketchboard for Slack and Trajectory belong to "Agile Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Sketchboard for Slack are:
- Store sketches in the cloud
- Real time collaboration with teammates
- Sketch software design
On the other hand, Trajectory provides the following key features:
- Stories can be estimated on an 8 point scale, or turned into todos, bugs, or milestones.
- See your progress for the current iteration based on your expected velocity.
- It’s easy to select, add, and insert stories at any point in your queue.