Skype vs Zube: What are the differences?
Developers describe Skype as "Voice calls, instant messaging, file transfer, and video conferencing". Skype’s text, voice and video make it simple to share experiences with the people that matter to you, wherever they are. On the other hand, Zube is detailed as "Project management for your GitHub issues". Zube's a project management platform that syncs with GitHub issues in real time. Zube has a kanban / scrum board that's designed for developers, a powerful issue manager for team leads, and a ticketing system for the entire team.
Skype and Zube are primarily classified as "Web and Video Conferencing" and "Kanban for GitHub Issues" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Skype are:
- Calling- Make free Skype to Skype calls or call mobiles and landlines home and abroad at low rates.
- Video- Catch up face to face or get a whole group together on a video call.
- Messaging- You're always in the loop with instant messaging, voice messaging and sending texts.
On the other hand, Zube provides the following key features:
- Developer focused scrum / kanban board
- Real time synchronization with GitHub Issues
- The most powerful and fastest Issue Manager available
"Free, widespread" is the primary reason why developers consider Skype over the competitors, whereas "Great visual interface" was stated as the key factor in picking Zube.
According to the StackShare community, Skype has a broader approval, being mentioned in 737 company stacks & 735 developers stacks; compared to Zube, which is listed in 7 company stacks and 3 developer stacks.