Spreedly vs WePay: What are the differences?
What is Spreedly? Spreedly scales payments. Spreedly targets developers who are working on services where scaling payments is critical to success. Vault Credit Cards away from the gateways. Work with one or more payment gateways at the time time or simultaneously.
What is WePay? The easiest way to accept payments. WePay helps people sell tickets to events, send invoices, sell items online, and accept donations online. WePay also provides an API that allows developers to access its payments platform.
Spreedly and WePay can be primarily classified as "Payment Services" tools.
Some of the features offered by Spreedly are:
- Vault Credit Card Data- A gateway agnostic PCI compliant vault
- 47 Supported Gateways- Work with multiple gateways simultaneously or over time
- Simple, Straightforward API Integration- Spreedly was built by developers for developers. Our goal: to make things simple. You don't have to take our word for it - get started for free.
On the other hand, WePay provides the following key features:
- Online Invoicing- Send custom, professional invoices to your customers. Customers receive an email and can pay online.
- Itemization- Get paid for all your work. Itemize your invoices so customers know exactly what they're paying for.
- Recurring Invoices- Save time by sending recurring invoices online. Automatically send invoices weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.