Stormpath vs Userbin: What are the differences?
What is Stormpath? User Management and Authentication for Developers. Stormpath is an authentication and user management service that helps development teams quickly and securely build web and mobile applications and services.
What is Userbin? Instant User Accounts. Turns your link tags into sleek login flows. Add one line of code to your website to get a login interface that is consistent across all browsers. Start accepting signups and handle logins with no additional HTML or CSS.
Stormpath and Userbin can be categorized as "User Management and Authentication" tools.
Some of the features offered by Stormpath are:
- User Authentication as a Service
- Authorization – Easily model and manage your data, including pre-built roles
- Flexible User Profiles
On the other hand, Userbin provides the following key features:
- Ready-to-go UI. No need to design login forms from scratch. The in-page, customizable popup integrates seamlessly with your website.
- Social Login. Enable login with Facebook and Github without additional coding. Easily build apps on 3rd party data.
- Actionable Metrics. With no extra setup, Userbin gives you access to the most important user metrics from day one.