What is Studio 3T?
It's the only MongoDB tool that provides three ways to explore data alongside powerful features like query autocompletion, polyglot code generation, a stage-by-stage aggregation query builder, import and export, SQL query support and more.
Studio 3T is a tool in the Virtual Machine Platforms & Containers category of a tech stack.
Studio 3T is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Studio 3T's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Studio 3T?
13 companies reportedly use Studio 3T in their tech stacks, including Shelf, Main Stack, and Platform Development Team.
29 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Studio 3T.
Studio 3T's Features
- Visual Query Builder - Build queries by dragging and dropping fields with no mongo shell language required
- In-Place Data Editing - Edit data in real-time by double-clicking a field
- Aggregation Editor - Build MongoDB aggregation queries stage by stage
- SQL Query - Use SQL to query MongoDB, including joins
- Import Wizard - Import data from JSON, CSV, BSON/mongodump, SQL, and another collection
- Export Wizard - Export entire MongoDB collections or views, query results, or specific documents to CSV, JSON, BSON/mongodump, SQL, or another collection
- SQL Import and Export - Migrate data from/to Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Table View -Explore collections in Studio 3T's spreadsheet view, which supports advanced features like showing embedded fields, stepping into array-valued columns, and hiding columns
- Tree View - Explore collections in a hierarchical view
- JSON View - Explore documents within a collection in JSON
- Visual Explain - Visualize MongoDB explain() and see which stages MongoDB took to execute a query
- Data Compare and Sync - Compare two collections side-by-side, analyze differences, and sync data
- Schema Explorer - Visualize data distributions, find schema anomalies, and generate schema documentation in Word or CSV
- GridFS Support - Store files larger than the document size limit of 16 MB
Studio 3T Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Studio 3T?
See all alternatives
It is a visual tool helping you manage Database MongoDB. It is a part of free open source software supporting all of three operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
The compass core framework is a design-agnostic framework that provides common code that would otherwise be duplicated across other frameworks and extensions.
It is a shell-centric cross-platform GUI tool for MongoDB v2.6-4.0 which provides comprehensive server monitoring tools, fluent query builder, SQL query, ES2017 syntax support and true intellisense experience.
Powerful database management & design tool for Win, Mac & Linux. With intuitive GUI, user manages MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle & PostgreSQL DB easily.
Visually explore your data. Run ad hoc queries in seconds. Interact with your data with full CRUD functionality. View and optimize your query performance.