Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
MongoDB Compass vs Studio 3T: What are the differences?
What is MongoDB Compass? A GUI for MongoDB. Visually explore your data. Run ad hoc queries in seconds. Interact with your data with full CRUD functionality. View and optimize your query performance.
What is Studio 3T? The professional MongoDB GUI. It's the only MongoDB tool that provides three ways to explore data - Table, Tree, and JSON View - alongside powerful features like query autocompletion, polyglot code generation, a stage-by-stage aggregation query builder, multi-format import and export, SQL query support, and more.
MongoDB Compass and Studio 3T belong to "Database Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by MongoDB Compass are:
- built-in schema visualization
- immediate insight into server status and query performance
- View utilization and manage your indexes
On the other hand, Studio 3T provides the following key features:
- Visual Query Builder - Build queries by dragging and dropping fields with no mongo shell language required
- In-Place Data Editing - Edit data in real-time by double-clicking a field