What is Swifty?
Swifty is a lightweight, fast and free Password Manager for MacOS, Windows and Linux.
Swifty is a tool in the Password Management category of a tech stack.
Swifty is an open source tool with 558 GitHub stars and 49 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Swifty's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Swifty?
Pros of Swifty
Touch ID Support for Mac
- Store Login/Password credentials
- Store Credit card Information
- Create secure notes to store sensitive information
- No data is leaving your computer
- Everything is encrypted, stored and decrypted on your local file system
- Decryption happens once on entering Master Password
- Ability to migrate from one computer to another using backup file or GDrive sync
- Single Master Password to encrypt all data added to Swifty
- All data is encrypted with single Master Password
- Integrated Password Generator
- One-click Strong Password Generation
- Google Drive Sync
Swifty Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Swifty?
See all alternatives
Private by design, 1Password is the most trusted password manager for business and enterprise. Store and share important data safely, and secure teams at scale.
LastPass Enterprise offers your employees and admins a single, unified experience that combines the power of SAML SSO coupled with enterprise-class password vaulting. LastPass is your first line of defense in the battle to protect your digital assets from the significant risks associated with employee password re-use and phishing.
Azure Active Directory
It is a comprehensive identity and access management solution that gives you a robust set of capabilities to manage users and groups. You can get the reliability and scalability you need with identity services that work with your on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environment.
bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store and sync your passwords across all of your devices.
OneLogin provides a cloud-based identity and access management (IAM) solution that offers simple single sign-on (SSO), making it easier for companies to secure and manage access to web applications both in the cloud and behind the firewall.