What is UBIAI?
It is an efficient and easy-to-use text annotation tool for Natural Language Processing (NLP) applications. With this, you can train an NLP model in few hours by collaborating with team members and using the machine learning auto-annotation feature.
UBIAI is a tool in the Data Labeling as a Service category of a tech stack.
- Multi-format document upload: TXT, CSV , JSON , PDF, DOC, HTML
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Arabic, Spanish, etc…
- Dictionary/Regex auto-annotation: input a list of words or regex patterns along with their associated entities. The tool will automatically scan the documents and auto-annotate
- ML auto-annotation: Train an NER model to auto-annotate your documents
- Bias detection: visualize entity and word distribution across your documents to detect skewed annotation toward specific entities. Collaboration: Share annotation tasks among team members and monitor progress
- Annotation format export: JSON, IOB, Amazon Comprehend, Stanford CoreNLP
UBIAI Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to UBIAI?
See all alternatives
It is a library for advanced Natural Language Processing in Python and Cython. It's built on the very latest research, and was designed from day one to be used in real products. It comes with pre-trained statistical models and word vectors, and currently supports tokenization for 49+ languages.
rasa NLU (Natural Language Understanding) is a tool for intent classification and entity extraction. You can think of rasa NLU as a set of high level APIs for building your own language parser using existing NLP and ML libraries.
Amazon Comprehend is a natural language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning to discover insights from text. Amazon Comprehend provides Keyphrase Extraction, Sentiment Analysis, Entity Recognition, Topic Modeling, and Language Detection APIs so you can easily integrate natural language processing into your applications.
Google Cloud Natural Language API
You can use it to extract information about people, places, events and much more, mentioned in text documents, news articles or blog posts. You can use it to understand sentiment about your product on social media or parse intent from customer conversations happening in a call center or a messaging app. You can analyze text uploaded in your request or integrate with your document storage on Google Cloud Storage.
It is a Python library for topic modelling, document indexing and similarity retrieval with large corpora. Target audience is the natural language processing (NLP) and information retrieval (IR) community.