What is AddSearch?
We help your website visitors find what they are looking for. AddSearch is a lightning fast, accurate and customizable site search engine with a Search API. AddSearch works on all devices and is easy to install, customize and tweak.
AddSearch is a tool in the Search Engines category of a tech stack.
Why developers like AddSearch?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use AddSearch
Be the first to leave a pro
- Manage Search Results - Guide website visitors to the pages that matter most
- Analyze Search Intent - Your website is your main asset. Uncover what your visitors are searching for
- AddSearch for All Platforms - We support any platform from legacy systems to state of the art Single Page Applications
- Federated Search - Bring together all your existing content under one search index
- Search in Many Languages - When your users search, the only results displayed are those with the same language as the page they are on
- PDF Support - Don't miss out on installation manuals, technical support documents or product specifications!
- Highly Customizable Search Design - With simple CSS tweaks, you can customize the look-and-feel of the search box and search results page to align with your brand.
- Search API - Create unique result pages, queries for related content, search functionality for mobile apps and more.
AddSearch Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to AddSearch?
See all alternatives
Swiftype is the easiest way to add great search to your website or mobile application.
Solr is the popular, blazing fast open source enterprise search platform from the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, near real-time indexing, dynamic clustering, database integration, rich document (e.g., Word, PDF) handling, and geospatial search. Solr is highly reliable, scalable and fault tolerant, providing distributed indexing, replication and load-balanced querying, automated failover and recovery, centralized configuration and more. Solr powers the search and navigation features of many of the world's largest internet sites.
It lets you either batch index and search data stored in an SQL database, NoSQL storage, or just files quickly and easily — or index and search data on the fly, working with it pretty much as with a database server.
Lucene Core, our flagship sub-project, provides Java-based indexing and search technology, as well as spellchecking, hit highlighting and advanced analysis/tokenization capabilities.
It uses the tools you use to make application building a snap. It is built on the battle-tested Apache Zookeeper, it makes it easy to scale up and down.