What is Anima App?
Anima transforms designs into workable developer-friendly React code, helping designers and developers to work more efficiently by improving collaboration and minimizing grunt work.
Anima App is a tool in the Mockups to Code as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Anima App?
21 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Anima App.
Anima App Integrations
React, HTML5, CSS 3, Figma, and Sketch are some of the popular tools that integrate with Anima App. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with Anima App.
Anima App's Features
- Create Responsive, interactive & high-fidelity prototypes
- Transform design into Developer-Friendly React Code
- Continuous handoffs: Provide developers with accurate, structured specs and code-friendly prototypes that sync with your design as it evolves.
- Code overrides: Developers can add code and tweak Anima’s code as required in real-time.
- No switching costs. Anima works with the design tools you already use: Sketch, Figma & Adobe XD. And with your development stack!
Anima App Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Anima App?
A WYSIWYG editor that generates code for your presentational React components.
Turn your designs into production-ready frontend code for mobile apps and web. Ship products 3-4x faster with your existing design tools, tech stacks & workflows.
Turn your Sketch files into a fully responsive website automatically. Built with artificial intelligence and human touch. Simply upload a Sketch file and we'll automatically generate the front-end code for you.