What is Atatus?
Atatus is a server and frontend monitoring SaaS, using which you can monitor the performance and track the errors of your app.
Atatus is a tool in the Font-end Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Atatus?
3 companies reportedly use Atatus in their tech stacks, including Gweepi Medical Inc., KidPass, and Whip Around.
Node.js, Slack, AngularJS, Jira, and Ionic are some of the popular tools that integrate with Atatus. Here's a list of all 17 tools that integrate with Atatus.
Why developers like Atatus?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Atatus
- Application performance metrics
- Error logging with smart grouping, Alerting, & Analysis
- Real-User Response Time, Throughput, & Breakdown by Layer
- Breakdown of performance across Countries, Browsers and Pages
- Application Response Time, Throughput & breakdown by Layers
- Slow Database Calls
- Remote Third Party Call Performance
- Isolate Bottlenecks in your Application
- API Access for Performance and Error Details
Atatus Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Atatus?
Rollbar helps development teams find and fix errors faster. Quickly pinpoint what’s broken and why. View exceptions from all of your languages, frameworks, platforms & environments in one place. Get context & insights to defeat all errors.
SpeedCurve gives you continuous feedback on how your front-end code is affecting the performance of your website. Get detailed build analysis and performance filmstrips for your own website and then benchmark your performance against the competition to make sure your website loads faster.
Qbaka automatically collects errors without user interation. Whenever error happen, it is collected by Qbaka and developers get maximum helpful data to fix the problem.