What is AzureDataStudio?
It is a cross-platform database tool for data professionals using the Microsoft family of on-premises and cloud data platforms on Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
AzureDataStudio is a tool in the Database Tools category of a tech stack.
AzureDataStudio is an open source tool with 5.5K GitHub stars and 454 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to AzureDataStudio's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses AzureDataStudio?
7 developers on StackShare have stated that they use AzureDataStudio.
Git, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows, Azure SQL Database, and Snowplow are some of the popular tools that integrate with AzureDataStudio. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with AzureDataStudio.
Why developers like AzureDataStudio?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use AzureDataStudio
Be the first to leave a pro
- Cross-Platform DB management for Windows, macOS and Linux with simple XCopy deployment
- SQL Server Connection Management with Connection Dialog, Server Groups, Azure Integration and Registered Servers
- Object Explorer supporting schema browsing and contextual command execution
- T-SQL Query Editor with advanced coding features such as autosuggestions, error diagnostics, tooltips, formatting and peek definition
- Query Results Viewer with advanced data grid supporting large result sets, export to JSON\CSV\Excel, query plan and charting
- Management Dashboard supporting customizable widgets with drill-through actionable insights
- Visual Data Editor that enables direct row insertion, update and deletion into tables
AzureDataStudio Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to AzureDataStudio?
See all alternatives
It is a modern database query and access library for Scala. It allows you to work with stored data almost as if you were using Scala collections while at the same time giving you full control over when a database access happens and which data is transferred.
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
PostGIS is a spatial database extender for PostgreSQL object-relational database. It adds support for geographic objects allowing location queries to be run in SQL.
Open PostgreSQL Monitoring
Open PostgreSQL Monitoring is a free software designed to help you manage your PostgreSQL servers.
It lets you regain control of your database migrations with pleasure and plain sql. Solves only one problem and solves it well. It migrates your database, so you don't have to worry about it anymore.