What is biicode?
For C/C++ developers that think a dependency manager is needed, biicode is a multiplatform tool and hosting service that allows you to build your projects easily, integrate third party code and reuse code among projects with just #includes
biicode is a tool in the C / C++ Build Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses biicode?
Codeship, Koding, Travis CI, C++, and OpenCV are some of the popular tools that integrate with biicode. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with biicode.
Why developers like biicode?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use biicode
- Fit C/C++ source code from biicode just by writting appropiate #includes (yours and others)
- Manage dependencies at file level
- Share and publish to biicode with one command
- There is no packages, just sources
- Dependency Graph
biicode Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to biicode?
No alternatives found
- No public GitHub repository available -