What is BitCalm?
BitCalm is a tool in the Backup as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses BitCalm?
- 24/7 online support
- Detailed backup statistics
- User-friendly web interface for monitoring and configuration
- Support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Client-side files compression & encryption
- All your data is sent to the Amazon S3 through SSL
BitCalm Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to BitCalm?
CodeGuard offers the most reliable backup on the market with 99.999999999% reliability. We achieve this by replicating your data in secure locations across the world and backing up your site automatically, everyday. Our dashboard tells you exactly when your next backup will occur, how many files were added, changed, or deleted in your previous backups, and lays all of this information out in an easy to understand way.
It is a cloud-based website backup and monitoring service that lets you schedule automatic backups, monitor website uptime, and more. Unfortunately, it is only compatible with shared and managed WordPress Web hosting.
Cloud backup for your website, daily and automated.