What is Bonsai?
Your customers expect fast, near-magical results from your search. Help them find what they’re looking for with Bonsai Elasticsearch. Our fully managed Elasticsearch solution makes it easy to create, manage, and test your app's search.
Bonsai is a tool in the Search as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Bonsai?
4 companies reportedly use Bonsai in their tech stacks, including REST API, Listium, and Growstuff.
15 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Bonsai.
Why developers like Bonsai?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Bonsai
Be the first to leave a pro
- The Open Source Advantage- Our service is proudly powered by Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, the open source industry standard for fast full-text search.
- Results in Real-Time- Search your site's activity as it happens, with Elasticsearch's cutting-edge real-time updates
- High Availability by default
- Security by default, including TTS/SSL and Advanced Authentication Controls
- One-Click Kibana
- By-the-Minute Metrics
- Third-party integrations like Datadog
- Supported by experts with thousands of hours of hands-on experience with Elasticsearch
Bonsai Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Bonsai?
See all alternatives
It is an accounting software package. You can access and manage your books from your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone anytime you choose. Create access privileges so that your colleague or accountant can login and work.
It is simple and intuitive. It makes running your small business easy, fast and secure. Easily send invoices, track time, manage expenses, and get paid online.
Elasticsearch is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine capable of storing data and searching it in near real time. Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats and Logstash are the Elastic Stack (sometimes called the ELK Stack).
Our mission is to make you a search expert. Push data to our API to make it searchable in real time. Build your dream front end with one of our web or mobile UI libraries. Tune relevance and get analytics right from your dashboard.
Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Amazon Elasticsearch Service is a fully managed service that makes it easy for you to deploy, secure, and operate Elasticsearch at scale with zero down time.