What is Bonsai?
Your customers expect fast, near-magical results from your site search. Help them find what they’re looking for with Bonsai. We set up and manage the servers for you, so integration is quick and easy, and you can stay focused on building an awesome site.
Bonsai is a tool in the Search as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Bonsai?
3 companies use Bonsai in their tech stacks, including Listium, Growstuff, and reclamador.es.
4 developers use Bonsai.
Why developers like Bonsai?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Bonsai
Be the first to leave a pro
- The Open Source Advantage- Our service is proudly powered by Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, the open source industry standard for fast full-text search.
- Results in Real-Time- Search your site's activity as it happens, with Elasticsearch's cutting-edge real-time updates.
- Distributed by Default- Build a high-scale, high-availability search index with confidence. Elasticsearch is built with data distribution in mind, for today's modern cloud hosting environments.
- Supported by Specialists- At One More Cloud, we have been serving production full-text search for thousands of other customers since 2009. Our sister service Websolr is one of the first, and most popular, Heroku addons.
Bonsai Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Bonsai?
See all alternatives
Elasticsearch is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine capable of storing data and searching it in near real time. Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats and Logstash are the Elastic Stack (sometimes called the ELK Stack).
Our mission is to make you a search expert. Push data to our API to make it searchable in real time. Build your dream front end with one of our web or mobile UI libraries. Tune relevance and get analytics right from your dashboard.
Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Swiftype is the easiest way to add great search to your website or mobile application.
Amazon CloudSearch enables you to search large collections of data such as web pages, document files, forum posts, or product information. With a few clicks in the AWS Management Console, you can create a search domain, upload the data you want to make searchable to Amazon CloudSearch, and the search service automatically provisions the required technology resources and deploys a highly tuned search index.
- No public GitHub repository available -