What is Bonsai?
Your customers expect fast, near-magical results from your search. Help them find what they’re looking for with Bonsai Elasticsearch. Our fully managed Elasticsearch solution makes it easy to create, manage, and test your app's search.
Bonsai is a tool in the Search as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Bonsai?
4 companies reportedly use Bonsai in their tech stacks, including Listium, reclamador.es, and Growstuff.
18 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Bonsai.
Pros of Bonsai
Be the first to leave a pro
- The Open Source Advantage- Our service is proudly powered by Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, the open source industry standard for fast full-text search.
- Results in Real-Time- Search your site's activity as it happens, with Elasticsearch's cutting-edge real-time updates
- High Availability by default
- Security by default, including TTS/SSL and Advanced Authentication Controls
- One-Click Kibana
- By-the-Minute Metrics
- Third-party integrations like Datadog
- Supported by experts with thousands of hours of hands-on experience with Elasticsearch
Bonsai Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Bonsai?
See all alternatives
It is an accounting software package. You can access and manage your books from your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone anytime you choose. Create access privileges so that your colleague or accountant can login and work.
It is simple and intuitive. It makes running your small business easy, fast and secure. Easily send invoices, track time, manage expenses, and get paid online.
Time tracking is simple and lightning fast with Harvest. Set up takes seconds, and there's nothing to install. We've simplified the timesheet and timesheets approval process so you can stay focused on work.
A growing family of Elastic SaaS offerings that make it easy to deploy, operate, and scale Elastic products and solutions in the cloud. From an easy-to-use hosted and managed Elasticsearch experience to powerful, out-of-the-box search solutions.
Elasticsearch is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine capable of storing data and searching it in near real time. Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats and Logstash are the Elastic Stack (sometimes called the ELK Stack).