Why people like
- Real-time collaboration and chat
- Connect via SSH and FTP
- Code Completion (suggestions)
- Highlighting and syntax hints
- Goto File- fast file access
- Adaptive Themes- chnage themes and skin
- Code Folding- folding arrows allow you to collapse code
- Multiple cursors- add a cursor to the rows above and below the current line
- Focus- Every part of the Cloud9 UI can be collapsed or hidden entirely, so you get the maximum space to focus on your code. And for the truly exceptional among us, there’s zen mode, where the editor floats above the IDE to fill 100% of the browser.
- Drag & Drop- The project tree scrolls, highlights and expands folders automatically for the most natural drag n drop experience.
- Command-Line- command-line is your shortcut to a ton of useful features, like "mkdir", "npm", "git" and "zen"
- Git and Mercurial support
- Seamless Node.js Integration
Build, Test, Deploy
tools that are known for: