Why people like
DeployBot makes it simple to deploy your work anywhere. You can compile or process your code in a Docker container on our infrastructure, and we'll copy it to your servers once everything has been successfully built.
- Manually deploy with a click in the app, automatically deploy on each push, or use deploy tags in a commit [deploy:production].
- DeployBot gathers new and changed files from your repositories since the last deployment. You can even preview the changes first.
- Files are uploaded, SSH commands are executed and deployment hooks are triggered. Everything is logged for you.
- Your entire team can view release notes and optionally receive an email notification with details about the deployment status.
- Environments overview
- Deployments timeline
- Deployment details: tickets, revisions & files
Build, Test, Deploy
tools that are known for: