What is Flow?
Flow is an online collaboration platform that makes it easy for people to create, organize, discuss, and accomplish tasks with anyone, anytime, anywhere. By merging a sleek, intuitive interface with powerful functionality, we're out to revolutionize the way the world's productive teams get things done.
Flow is a tool in the Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Flow?
13 companies reportedly use Flow in their tech stacks, including Maersk Digital, Grooveshark, and Startaê.
19 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Flow.
Amazon S3, Heroku, Mailgun, n8n, and sendwithus are some of the popular tools that integrate with Flow. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with Flow.
Why developers like Flow?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Flow
- Simple Project Management- Visually plan and organize all of your projects as lists or cards on kanban boards
- Team Collaboration- Invite anyone to collaborate on a task whether they have an account or not.
- Live Updates- With Flow, updates happen in real-time so everyone’s always up-to-speed.
- Mobile App- Get all the functionality of Flow’s web app right in the palm of your hand.
- Mac App- Create and delegate tasks and receive notifications directly from your desktop.
- Email Integration- Flow’s email integration lets you manage tasks right from your inbox.
Flow Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Flow?
See all alternatives
It provides excellent command line help and output. It is a merge based solution. It doesn't rebase feature branches.
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Capture the knowledge that's too often lost in email inboxes and shared network drives in Confluence instead – where it's easy to find, use, and update.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work. From tasks and projects to conversations and dashboards, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish--and get results. Available at asana.com and on iOS & Android.