What is HashiCorp Waypoint?
It provides a modern workflow to build, deploy, and release across platforms. It uses a single configuration file and common workflow to manage and observe deployments across platforms such as Kubernetes, Nomad, EC2, Google Cloud Run, and more.
HashiCorp Waypoint is a tool in the Continuous Deployment category of a tech stack.
HashiCorp Waypoint is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to HashiCorp Waypoint's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses HashiCorp Waypoint?
HashiCorp Waypoint Integrations
GitHub, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab, and Amazon EC2 are some of the popular tools that integrate with HashiCorp Waypoint. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with HashiCorp Waypoint.
HashiCorp Waypoint's Features
- View log output for running applications and deployments
- Execute a command in the context of a running application
- Get publicly accessible preview URLs per-deployment
- View projects and applications being deployed by Waypoint in a web interface
- Integrate with existing CI/CD providers and version control providers like GitHub, CircleCI, Jenkins, GitLab, and more
- Easily extend Waypoint with custom support for platforms, build processes, and release systems
HashiCorp Waypoint Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to HashiCorp Waypoint?
See all alternatives
CodePipeline builds, tests, and deploys your code every time there is a code change, based on the release process models you define.
Git platform for web and software developers with Docker-based tools for Continuous Integration and Deployment.
Created at Netflix, it has been battle-tested in production by hundreds of teams over millions of deployments. It combines a powerful and flexible pipeline management system with integrations to the major cloud providers.
Google Cloud Build
Cloud Build lets you build software quickly across all languages. Get complete control over defining custom workflows for building, testing, and deploying across multiple environments such as VMs, serverless, Kubernetes, or Firebase.
DeployBot makes it simple to deploy your work anywhere. You can compile or process your code in a Docker container on our infrastructure, and we'll copy it to your servers once everything has been successfully built.