What is Honeycomb?
We built Honeycomb to answer the hard questions that come up when you're trying to operate your software–to debug microservices, serverless, distributed systems, polyglot persistence, containers, and a world of fast, parallel deploys.
Honeycomb is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Honeycomb?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Honeycomb
Be the first to leave a pro
- High-performance querying against high-cardinality or sparse events.
- Accepts any structured JSON objects with a write key.
- Submit events via API.
- Open source agents, log tailers, SDKs, and integrations.
- Customizable high-performance query windows.
- Customizable storage windows provide control over retention and costs.
- Always have access to the the raw data behind query results and graphs.
- Shared boards.
- Individual and team query histories.
- Triggers and notifications.
- Secure Tenancy for data compliance.
Honeycomb Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Honeycomb?
See all alternatives
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you.
Skylight is a smart profiler for your Rails apps that visualizes request performance across all of your servers.
AppDynamics develops application performance management (APM) solutions that deliver problem resolution for highly distributed applications through transaction flow monitoring and deep diagnostics.
- No public GitHub repository available -