What is indemandly?
Customer messaging that converts clients quickly: goes beyond live chat with powerful call-to-action tiles that can be customized and supercharged with integrations.
indemandly is a tool in the Web Forms category of a tech stack.
Why developers like indemandly?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use indemandly
- ⏳ Chat to visitors in real-time
- 📈Gain real-time actionable insights into your users with powerful analytics
- 💬 Reply to messages via Slack, email or your indemandly inbox
- 📷 Customizable call-to-action tiles (w/ stunning Unsplash pics)
- 📆 Google & Outlook calendar syncs for quick, conflict-free scheduling
- 🔗 Personalized link & QR code that you can post anywhere
- 💰 Accept payments from your widget with Stripe
- 👀 Customizable widget icons (including Emojis 😍)
- 💌 Increase your newsletter signups with our MailChimp integration
- ⚡️ Connect to 1000+ apps with Zapier
- + Many more direct integrations including MindBody and WorkflowMax
indemandly Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to indemandly?
See all alternatives
Build beautiful and engaging next-generation online forms, surveys, quizzes, landing pages, and much more with Typeform
Wufoo automatically builds the database, backend and scripts needed to make collecting and understanding your data easy, fast and fun. Because we host everything, all you need is a browser, an Internet connection and a few minutes to build a form and start using it right away.
Formstack is an online form building application that lets you bring your forms online without any coding knowledge. The Formstack drag and drop form builder lets you build custom forms and easily collect data in your Formstack database.
It is a cloud-based questionnaire and survey solution with real-time collaboration and powerful tools to customize form questions. It can also be used to create online quizzes.
Formspree is a form backend, API and email service for HTML forms. It is the simplest way to embed custom contact us forms, order forms, or email capture forms.