What is Mist.io?
Create, reboot or destroy virtual machines. View their metadata, tag and search them. Assign keys and send SSH commands through the web. Enable monitoring, alerting & automation. You'll know right away if anything goes wrong. You'll be able to address issues from anywhere, using your phone or tablet.
Mist.io is a tool in the Cloud Management category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Mist.io?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Mist.io
- Supports AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack, and Linode
- Friendly- Adapts to each device to provide the best possible user experience. Enables you to connect from anywhere, anytime.
- Secure- All traffic uses high grade encryption. Every line of code is regularly audited to ensure the safety of your data.
- Open- Both the core service and the monitoring agent are Free Software. Get the source and stay in control!
- Interoperable- Unifies popular public and private cloud computing providers, to help you make the most out of each one.
- Alert- Detects issues in real time and notifies you by email or SMS. Highly configurable with sensible defaults.
- Obedient- Listens to your commands through the web and forwards them over SSH, to one or more virtual machines.
Mist.io Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Mist.io?
See all alternatives
Morpheus is a cloud application management and orchestration platform that works on any cloud or infrastructure, from AWS to bare metal. Enjoy complete cloud freedom with Morpheus.
Automation is the core of RightScale, freeing you to run efficient, scalable, and highly-available applications. Our multi-cloud integration enables you to choose your own clouds, providing freedom to work with any vendor in a rapidly changing market. And rest assured knowing that you have visibility and control over all of your resources in one place. To take advantage of best practices, we encourage you to tap into cloud expertise provided by our service, support, and partner networks when building and managing your infrastructure.
Continuous visibility and cloud monitoring for all your servers – hosted or private, Linux or Windows. Works great with Amazon EC2, Rackspace, or any public or private cloud.
Scalr is not an infrastructure provider or reseller. The infrastructure you deploy on is yours: you give us the keys to your infrastructure cloud so we can make the API calls to the provider on your behalf and so we can also rev up or power down servers for you. When traffic piles up, Scalr detects the increased load, commissions new servers for you from the cloud, and then spreads the load. When using Scalr ConfigTemplates, you can easily make configuration changes for services such as MySQL and Apache. Scalr does the heavy work, pushing those changes out to your servers.
A simpler way to manage servers online. Commando.io empowers users to be more efficient, improve their workflow, and eliminate anxiety over server provisioning, maintenance, and deployment.