What is Mist.io?
Create, reboot or destroy virtual machines. View their metadata, tag and search them. Assign keys and send SSH commands through the web. Enable monitoring, alerting & automation. You'll know right away if anything goes wrong. You'll be able to address issues from anywhere, using your phone or tablet.
Mist.io is a tool in the Cloud Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Mist.io?
7 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Mist.io.
Pros of Mist.io
Multi-cloud access control
- Supports AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack, and Linode
- Friendly- Adapts to each device to provide the best possible user experience. Enables you to connect from anywhere, anytime.
- Secure- All traffic uses high grade encryption. Every line of code is regularly audited to ensure the safety of your data.
- Open- Both the core service and the monitoring agent are Free Software. Get the source and stay in control!
- Interoperable- Unifies popular public and private cloud computing providers, to help you make the most out of each one.
- Alert- Detects issues in real time and notifies you by email or SMS. Highly configurable with sensible defaults.
- Obedient- Listens to your commands through the web and forwards them over SSH, to one or more virtual machines.
Mist.io Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Mist.io?
See all alternatives
OpenStack is a cloud operating system that controls large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, all managed through a dashboard that gives administrators control while empowering their users to provision resources through a web interface.
MongoDB Cloud Manager
It is a hosted platform for managing MongoDB on the infrastructure of your choice. It saves you time, money, and helps you protect your customer experience by eliminating the guesswork from running MongoDB.
Scalr is a remote state & operations backend for Terraform with access controls, policy as code, and many quality of life features.
It provides a simple but feature-rich and flexible solution for the comprehensive management of virtualized data centers to enable on-premise enterprise clouds in existing infrastructures. It can be primarily used as a virtualization tool to manage your virtual infrastructure in the data-center or cluster, which is usually referred as Private Cloud. It supports Hybrid Cloud to combine local infrastructure with public cloud-based infrastructure, enabling highly scalable hosting environments.
Morpheus is a cloud application management and orchestration platform that works on any cloud or infrastructure, from AWS to bare metal. Enjoy complete cloud freedom with Morpheus.