CloudPortam vs Mist.io: What are the differences?
Developers describe CloudPortam as "Manage your Azure Resources Using your favorite web browser". Cloud Portam is a browser based application for managing Azure Resources (Storage, Search Service & DocumentDB). On the other hand, Mist.io is detailed as "Manage and monitor servers across clouds with any web device". Create, reboot or destroy virtual machines. View their metadata, tag and search them. Assign keys and send SSH commands through the web. Enable monitoring, alerting & automation. You'll know right away if anything goes wrong. You'll be able to address issues from anywhere, using your phone or tablet.
CloudPortam and Mist.io can be categorized as "Cloud Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by CloudPortam are:
- Free utility to receive blobs in your blob storage from other users without sharing your account key.
- Manage Azure DocumentDB Databases and more through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
- Manage Azure Search Service Indexes and Documents through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
On the other hand, Mist.io provides the following key features:
- Supports AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack, and Linode
- Friendly- Adapts to each device to provide the best possible user experience. Enables you to connect from anywhere, anytime.
- Secure- All traffic uses high grade encryption. Every line of code is regularly audited to ensure the safety of your data.