What is Neptune.io?
Neptune.io is a SaaS platform to automate your incident response. It integrates with your monitoring and alerting tools like NewRelic, Nagios, Pagerduty, CloudWatch etc. and lets you automate the remediation easily and much more.
Neptune.io is a tool in the Remote Server Task Execution category of a tech stack.
Who uses Neptune.io?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Neptune.io.
Slack, Heroku, Microsoft Azure, New Relic, and DigitalOcean are some of the popular tools that integrate with Neptune.io. Here's a list of all 24 tools that integrate with Neptune.io.
- Automatically remediate simple alerts
- Gather diagnostics for complex alerts
- Seamless integration with monitoring and alerting tools
- Light-weight GO agent for runbook execution
- Secure - No SSH required to your machines
- Single pane of glass your incidents from 20 different sources
- Nice analytics and weekly reports around your alerts
- Correlation of alerts to help resolve them quickly
- Get all diagnostics and action notifications right in your Slack channel
- Collaborate easily with people from different time zones
Neptune.io Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Neptune.io?
StackStorm is a platform for integration and automation across services and tools. It ties together your existing infrastructure and application environment so you can more easily automate that environment -- with a particular focus on taking actions in response to events.
Runbook is a SaaS application that monitors your servers and performs automated tasks when your monitors fails. Use Runbook to automatically recover from application crashes and unexpected failure without interrupting your service or your well earned sleep!
If your application is divided into multiple servers, you are probably connecting to them via ssh and executing over and over the same commands. Clearing caches, restarting services, backups, checking health. Wouldn't it be cool if you could do that from browser or smartphone? Gunnery is here for you!
Secure access to the Cloud with a single CLI. You run a SQL query and it goes to Runops instead of the database. We get peer reviews in Slack, run it, and remove sensitive data from results.