What is Neptune.io?
Who uses Neptune.io?
Why developers like Neptune.io?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Neptune.io in their tech stack.
Neptune.io is a real underdog. Setting up cron and monitoring 'pipes' is completely painless, which actually encourages you to configure more of them. This is a virtuous cycle of improving the system quality, and enabling a few people to keep a handle on many things. Before locking yourself into a cloud-specific product, look at Neptune and experiment on a trial.
- Automatically remediate simple alerts
- Gather diagnostics for complex alerts
- Seamless integration with monitoring and alerting tools
- Light-weight GO agent for runbook execution
- Secure - No SSH required to your machines
- Single pane of glass your incidents from 20 different sources
- Nice analytics and weekly reports around your alerts
- Correlation of alerts to help resolve them quickly
- Get all diagnostics and action notifications right in your Slack channel
- Collaborate easily with people from different time zones