What is Neptune.io?
Who uses Neptune.io?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Neptune.io in their tech stack.
Neptune.io is a real underdog. Setting up cron and monitoring 'pipes' is completely painless, which actually encourages you to configure more of them. This is a virtuous cycle of improving the system quality, and enabling a few people to keep a handle on many things. Before locking yourself into a cloud-specific product, look at Neptune and experiment on a trial.
- Automatically remediate simple alerts
- Gather diagnostics for complex alerts
- Seamless integration with monitoring and alerting tools
- Light-weight GO agent for runbook execution
- Secure - No SSH required to your machines
- Single pane of glass your incidents from 20 different sources
- Nice analytics and weekly reports around your alerts
- Correlation of alerts to help resolve them quickly
- Get all diagnostics and action notifications right in your Slack channel
- Collaborate easily with people from different time zones