What is Nevercode?
It is a cloud-based continuous integration & delivery platform for iOS, Android, Cordova, Ionic and React Native. It helps you to release defect-free mobile apps and to save countless hours of manual work every week.
Nevercode is a tool in the Continuous Integration category of a tech stack.
Nevercode is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Nevercode's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Nevercode?
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Nevercode.
GitHub, Slack, Bitbucket, React Native, and Xcode are some of the popular tools that integrate with Nevercode. Here's a list of all 17 tools that integrate with Nevercode.
- Automatic Setup & Configuration
- Platforms: iOS, Android, Cordova, Ionic, React Native
- Source Control: Bitbucket, GitHub
- Feature Branches, Pull Requests, Workflows
- Notification: Slack, HipChat, Email, Status Badges
- Distribution: iTunes Connect, Google Play, HockeyApp, Crashlytics, TestFairy, Relution
- Automated UI and Unit Testing on real and virtual devices, Static Code Analysis
- Test Frameworks: XCTest, KIF, Espresso, Robotium, Robolectric, Appium
- Automatic Code Signing Collector for iOS
- Dependency Caching
Nevercode Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Nevercode?
See all alternatives
It is a Continous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) Platform as a Service (PaaS) with a main focus on mobile app development (iOS, Android). You can automate the testing and deployment of your apps with just a few clicks. When you trigger a build a Virtual Machine is assigned to host your build and your defined Workflow (series of Steps scripts) will be executed, step by step.
It seamlessly integrates application security into the software lifecycle, effectively eliminating vulnerabilities during the lowest-cost point in the development/deployment chain, and blocking threats while in production.
Buddybuild ties together continuous integration, continuous delivery and an iterative feedback solution into a single, seamless platform.
In a nutshell Jenkins CI is the leading open-source continuous integration server. Built with Java, it provides over 300 plugins to support building and testing virtually any project.
Continuous integration and delivery platform helps software teams rapidly release code with confidence by automating the build, test, and deploy process. Offers a modern software development platform that lets teams ramp.