What is Buddybuild?
Buddybuild ties together continuous integration, continuous delivery and an iterative feedback solution into a single, seamless platform.
Buddybuild is a tool in the Mobile Continuous Integration category of a tech stack.
Who uses Buddybuild?
18 companies reportedly use Buddybuild in their tech stacks, including Hilenium, Perch, and Getaway.
19 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Buddybuild.
GitHub, Slack, Trello, Bitbucket, and Jira are some of the popular tools that integrate with Buddybuild. Here's a list of all 9 tools that integrate with Buddybuild.
Why developers like Buddybuild?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Buddybuild
- Frictionless Setup: set up a comprehensive CI system for your iOS and Android apps in just minutes.
- Customizable Workflow: use and extend buddybuild to meet the needs of your mobile development workflow.
- Test with Confidence: maintain and improve the quality of your code base with automated Unit and UI testing
- Effortless Deployment: CD as it should be: one click to send, one click to install.
- User Insight: get perfect insight into a tester's experience with buddybuild's mobile SDK.
- Connected Services: connect buddybuild with the tools you already use to build your apps.
Buddybuild Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Buddybuild?
See all alternatives
In a nutshell Jenkins CI is the leading open-source continuous integration server. Built with Java, it provides over 300 plugins to support building and testing virtually any project.
fastlane lets you define and run your deployment pipelines for different environments. It helps you unify your app’s release process and automate the whole process. fastlane connects all fastlane tools and third party tools, like CocoaPods.
It is a Continous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) Platform as a Service (PaaS) with a main focus on mobile app development (iOS, Android). You can automate the testing and deployment of your apps with just a few clicks. When you trigger a build a Virtual Machine is assigned to host your build and your defined Workflow (series of Steps scripts) will be executed, step by step.
Greenhouse automatically builds your project for every commit you make and runs all your unit or UI tests on the emulator/simulator or on real hardware. Automatic build distribution is also supported so that your team and clients are always up to date with the latest state of your apps.
Distiller's hosted continuous integration platform takes the pain out of mobile development through automated build, test, and deployment of your iOS apps.