What is TestFlight?
Who uses TestFlight?
Why developers like TestFlight?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose TestFlight in their tech stack.
We previously used TestFlight to deploy test apps, but since Apple purchased them we've been using HockeyApp so that we can test both iOS as well as Android. TestFlight
When it comes to beta testing on iOS, there's really no other solid option. TestFlight is reliable, easy to use and has a set of great API's (albeit somewhat hidden). TestFlight
We use Testflight for Alha & Beta testing of mostly corporate apps we create for our customers TestFlight
been a few years since i've used test flight. we used it at my startup over 5 years ago when they were first starting out. help alleviate many of the issues related with app distribution back then. TestFlight
- Sessions- Discover how testers are using your application. Watch as they progress and take unexpected turns.
- Crash Reports- Reported in realtime, with environment snapshots and full session activity.
- In-App Questions- The most effective way to get tester feedback. Get the answers you need by asking questions the moment a checkpoint is passed.
- Checkpoints- Place checkpoints throughout your app to see how far testers are getting, confirm which areas are popular and reveal ones that need more testing.
- Remote Logging- TFLogs are attached to your session and crash reports.
- In-App Updates- Prompt testers to install the latest version of your app. This is the easiest way for your testers to take advantage of installing on the fly.