What is Sheetlabs?
Drag & drop your data, name your API and choose what data people can see - that's it. Documentation is created automatically.
Sheetlabs is a tool in the Spreadsheets as a Backend category of a tech stack.
Who uses Sheetlabs?
Pros of Sheetlabs
- Import spreadsheets from CSV, XLS and XLSX formats. You can even Zip or Gzip your spreadsheets first. Replace or update spreadsheet data whenever you like
- Create APIs from your data: define what queries can be made over the data, limit what data is returned and how much
- Interact with the APIs in a variety of formats: JSON, XML, JSONP, YAML and PHP serialised arrays
- Publish your APIs to whoever you like: a specific list of individuals, your entire organisation, or the entire planet
- Create consumer accounts for people you want to access your APIs, or they can do it themselves and you simply approve/reject them
- Analyse which APIs are used most frequently, what data is being requested, and who is doing the asking
Sheetlabs Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sheetlabs?
See all alternatives
Working with Airtable is as fast and easy as editing a spreadsheet. But only Airtable is backed by the power of a full database, giving you rich features far beyond what a spreadsheet can offer.
It is an intuitive online project management tool enabling teams to increase productivity using cloud, collaboration, & mobile technologies. It provides your organization with a powerful work platform that offers exceptional speed to business value
Pick a sheet, customize your app, share it with a link. Add your data to the sheet and share your custom app! Only pay for apps that need whitelabeling or store distribution.
Replace your VBA code with Python, a powerful yet easy-to-use programming language that is highly suited for numerical analysis. Supports Windows & Mac!
Use spreadsheet as your database. Give data to your users the nice way, directly from the tool you know. Without bothering webdeveloper.