What is Sheetlabs?
Drag & drop your data, name your API and choose what data people can see - that's it. Documentation is created automatically.
Sheetlabs is a tool in the Spreadsheets as a Backend category of a tech stack.
Who uses Sheetlabs?
Why developers like Sheetlabs?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Sheetlabs
- Import spreadsheets from CSV, XLS and XLSX formats. You can even Zip or Gzip your spreadsheets first. Replace or update spreadsheet data whenever you like
- Create APIs from your data: define what queries can be made over the data, limit what data is returned and how much
- Interact with the APIs in a variety of formats: JSON, XML, JSONP, YAML and PHP serialised arrays
- Publish your APIs to whoever you like: a specific list of individuals, your entire organisation, or the entire planet
- Create consumer accounts for people you want to access your APIs, or they can do it themselves and you simply approve/reject them
- Analyse which APIs are used most frequently, what data is being requested, and who is doing the asking
Sheetlabs Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sheetlabs?
See all alternatives
Working with Airtable is as fast and easy as editing a spreadsheet. But only Airtable is backed by the power of a full database, giving you rich features far beyond what a spreadsheet can offer.
Pick a sheet, customize your app, share it with a link. Add your data to the sheet and share your custom app! Only pay for apps that need whitelabeling or store distribution.
It is an intuitive online project management tool enabling teams to increase productivity using cloud, collaboration, & mobile technologies. It provides your organization with a powerful work platform that offers exceptional speed to business value
Use spreadsheet as your database. Give data to your users the nice way, directly from the tool you know. Without bothering webdeveloper.
Replace your VBA code with Python, a powerful yet easy-to-use programming language that is highly suited for numerical analysis. Supports Windows & Mac!