Why people like
Drag & drop your data, name your API and choose what data people can see - that's it. Documentation is created automatically.
- Import spreadsheets from CSV, XLS and XLSX formats. You can even Zip or Gzip your spreadsheets first. Replace or update spreadsheet data whenever you like
- Create APIs from your data: define what queries can be made over the data, limit what data is returned and how much
- Interact with the APIs in a variety of formats: JSON, XML, JSONP, YAML and PHP serialised arrays
- Publish your APIs to whoever you like: a specific list of individuals, your entire organisation, or the entire planet
- Create consumer accounts for people you want to access your APIs, or they can do it themselves and you simply approve/reject them
- Analyse which APIs are used most frequently, what data is being requested, and who is doing the asking