What is Sorry-cypress?
It is an open-source, on-premise, self-hosted alternative to Cypress dashboard.
Sorry-cypress is an open source tool with 1.7K GitHub stars and 157 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Sorry-cypress's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Sorry-cypress?
Pros of Sorry-cypress
Host your own dashboard privately
- Run cypress tests in parallel with no limitations
- Upload screenshots and videos to your own storage
- Browse test results, screenshots and video recordings
- Self-hosted - use your own infrastructure, own your data
- Integrate with GitHub or anything else via webhooks
- Ready to use Docker images, Kubernetes and AWS Cloud formation template
Sorry-cypress Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sorry-cypress?
See all alternatives
Jest provides you with multiple layers on top of Jasmine.
Cypress is a front end automated testing application created for the modern web. Cypress is built on a new architecture and runs in the same run-loop as the application being tested. As a result Cypress provides better, faster, and more reliable testing for anything that runs in a browser. Cypress works on any front-end framework or website.